Forum

JiFile for Joomla!

JIFile
JiFile is a component for Joomla! that allows you to index file contents (PDF, DOC, etc..) to perform searches in them.

Learn more...  Demo

JoomPhoto Mobile

JPhotoMobile
JoomPhoto Mobile is a component for Joomla! that allows you to share the photos from your Android device to your site Joomla.

Learn more...  Demo

iFile Framework

IFile
IFile is an open source framework written entirely in PHP, allows the indexing of textual content of a document (DOC, PDF, EXCEL, etc.) and a quick search within them.

Learn more...  Demo

Easy Language

EasyLanguage
Easy Language is a plugin for easy and immediate management of multilingual texts in every possible area of joomla, articles, components, modules, metadata, template, other components(example K2) etc.

Learn more...

Article Book Effect

Article Book Effect
View Joomla articles with the effect turns the page of a book. This plugin will display the contents of an article in Joomla as a real book or magazine, using all the benefits of HTML5

Learn more...  Demo

Passport photo

Passport photo
The most popular Android app that allows you to print photos cards for your documents with your Android smartphone, in a simple and intuitive way.

Learn more...

Crazy Shadow

Crazy Shadow
Crazy Shadow is the 3D fast-paced and fun puzzle Android game! Try to rotate and drag shapes in the position of their shadows without fail! Solve in succession all combinations of levels of the game.

Learn more...

Admin Countdown

Admin Countdown
Module for Joomla! 2.5 and 3.x displays in the administration part of the site, a timer with countdown of the time remaining in your session.

Learn more...  Demo

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: cron ?

cron ? 07 Jan 2012 23:27 #75

• crony
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,

I guess if I call the proper url with a cron from the admin I may automaticaly index documents ?
Going to try that next week I hope, and let you know... :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: cron ? 24 Jan 2012 11:09 #106

And did you alrady try it?
Does it work?
I'm trying to do implement the same functionality.
Thanks and regards,
Christian

Re: cron ? 24 Jan 2012 14:03 #107

• crony
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Didn't get the time to test it. But soon.
I would just add into crontab the url to call, but as there's multiple operations, I'm not sure it will work directly...
Maybe call multiple url with a delay should work, but really not sure about that...

Re: cron ? 24 Jan 2012 14:08 #108

• Antonio
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 66
For info ... Lucene, during indexing, lock the index and then you can make a document at a time.
If you like, if it was useful, consider a donation, Thanks
Se vuoi, se ti siamo stati utili, considera una donazione, Grazie
Help us by voting our extensions on Joomla.org:
JiFile
JoomPhoto Mobile
Easy Language
The following user(s) said Thank You: satish_p

Re: cron ? 26 Jan 2012 16:10 #124

• Giampaolo
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
Hi,
we have released a package for indexing your documents from shell for Joomla 2.5!
Yuo can download from:

www.isapp.it/it/download-jifile/jifile-cron.html

Installation:

Unzip package in /administrator/components/com_jifile

How using:
Call the "administrator/components/com_jifile/cron/jifilecron.php" from the your shell passing two parameters "Username" and "Password".
Where username and password are the credential of "administrator" (Super User).
For exemple:
>>php -f /jifile17/administrator/components/com_jifile/cron/jifilecron.php username password

The script read the configuration of JiFile:
  • Index path
  • Default file path
  • Ignore file

and uses this for indexing your documents. The script works within the folders recursively.
JiFile
JoomPhoto Mobile
Easy Language
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2013 09:57 by Antonio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crony, Ad

Re: cron ? 21 Feb 2012 12:56 #214

• Andrea
  • Fresh Boarder
Ciao Gianpaolo, sto testando il cron su una installazione di J.1.7.
settato l' include_path lo script sembra che venga eseguito correttamente, ma noto che:
1) diversi documenti non vengono indicizzati correttamente
2) dal backend di joomla, nella gui tutti i documenti vengono visualizzati come non indicizzati, e se li indicizzo con il pulsante allora poi il plugin search li trova correttamente.

Il tutto installato su una macchina ubuntu con apache.
Non esiste una funzionalità per selezionare tutte le "folder" dal "filesystem" e poi indicizzare il tutto con il pulsante?

allego log. grazie
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2012 12:57 by Andrea.Reason: allego log zippato

Re: cron ? 21 Feb 2012 13:04 #215

• Giampaolo
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
Ciao,
quando si utilizza l'indicizzazione al di fuori del pannello di amministrazione di JiFile (utilizzando il CRON da noi rilasciato oppure IFile od altro), va cancellata la "cache" nel pannello di amministrazione di JiFile, sia per la parte del FileSystem che per la parte dell'Indice. Di fatto per accellerare i tempi di visualizzazione i dati vengono memorizzati mediante procesi di cache (Zend Cache) e non aggiornati se non si effettua un processo di indicizzazione o ricerca dal pannello di amministrazione.
Verifica se questo risolve i tuoi problemi, altrimenti dammi maggiori dettagli. Sarebbe perfetto avere il caso d'uso completo.

Per il problema di indicizzazione di alcuni file, ora mi vedo il "log" e ti faccio sapere.
JiFile
JoomPhoto Mobile
Easy Language

Re: cron ? 21 Feb 2012 14:03 #216

• Andrea
  • Fresh Boarder
Ciao Gianpaolo, noto nei miei log che ci sono un sacco di errori legati ad un charset non corretto ("detected an illegal character in input string")
Se visualizzo la struttura del mio filesystem noto che i file non indicizzati presentano carattere strani, tipo questo � (che viene inserito al posto del carattere accentato).
Se sfoglio la directory attraverso apache i file li leggo correttamente, anche se ti comunico che ho forzato il charset a ISO-8859-1 attraverso l'opzione IndexOptions FancyIndexing VersionSort HTMLTable NameWidth=* Charset=ISO-8859-1.

Quanto all'indicizzazione avevo già pulito la cache sia sulla parte del Filesytem che quella relativa all'indice, il problema credo però sia legato sempre al charset sopraindicato.

Quanto al pannello di amministrazione perchè non inserite una feature con un timing per analizzare i file in maniera automatica? potrebbe essere un'opzione valida..
oppure molto più semplicemente basterebbe avere l'opzioni di selezionare le cartelle in maniera ricorsiva e non selezionando i file.

Cmq. componente ottimo!! ottimo lavoro!! Complimenti
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2012 14:04 by Andrea.