Forum

JiFile for Joomla!

JIFile
JiFile is a component for Joomla! that allows you to index file contents (PDF, DOC, etc..) to perform searches in them.

Learn more...  Demo

JoomPhoto Mobile

JPhotoMobile
JoomPhoto Mobile is a component for Joomla! that allows you to share the photos from your Android device to your site Joomla.

Learn more...  Demo

iFile Framework

IFile
IFile is an open source framework written entirely in PHP, allows the indexing of textual content of a document (DOC, PDF, EXCEL, etc.) and a quick search within them.

Learn more...  Demo

Easy Language

EasyLanguage
Easy Language is a plugin for easy and immediate management of multilingual texts in every possible area of joomla, articles, components, modules, metadata, template, other components(example K2) etc.

Learn more...

Article Book Effect

Article Book Effect
View Joomla articles with the effect turns the page of a book. This plugin will display the contents of an article in Joomla as a real book or magazine, using all the benefits of HTML5

Learn more...  Demo

Passport photo

Passport photo
The most popular Android app that allows you to print photos cards for your documents with your Android smartphone, in a simple and intuitive way.

Learn more...

Crazy Shadow

Crazy Shadow
Crazy Shadow is the 3D fast-paced and fun puzzle Android game! Try to rotate and drag shapes in the position of their shadows without fail! Solve in succession all combinations of levels of the game.

Learn more...

Admin Countdown

Admin Countdown
Module for Joomla! 2.5 and 3.x displays in the administration part of the site, a timer with countdown of the time remaining in your session.

Learn more...  Demo

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Not load categories in App (Android and iOs)

Not load categories in App (Android and iOs) 19 Oct 2015 15:08 #2091

• max
  • Fresh Boarder
I try to use JPhotoMobile with Phoca Gallery on Joomla 3.
I'm running tests with Android and iOs and I am having the same problem : in the App Do I login , I update the list of categories, but then there are no categories to assign the picture to upload... (in iOs the app crashes :angry: and in Android stay on "categories select")

In Italiano:
Sto cercando di utilizzare JPhotoMobile con Phoca Gallery su Joomla 3.
Sto effettuando test sia con Android che con iOs ma ho sempre lo stesso problema: eseguo normalmente il login e aggiorno la lista di categorie (almeno credevo, dato che il messaggio di conferma mi appare) ma quando cerco di caricare una fotografia e vado a cercare la categoria alla quale assegnarla, l'elenco delle categorie è vuoto! Unica possibilità offerta: "Aggiorna lista categorie", eseguo nuovamente l'aggiornamento ma niente cambia, su Android mi ritrovo ancora nella solita condizione, su iOs (iPhone 5S) addirittura va in crash la App che si chiude senza preavvisi.
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2015 15:13 by max.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not load categories in App (Android and iOs) 29 Oct 2015 10:45 #2098

• max
  • Fresh Boarder
Chiedo scusa se insisto, considerato che il mio post è di 10 giorni fa mi permetto di riportarlo alla vostra attenzione dato che vorrei usare il vostro sistema su un sito ormai in fase di pubblicazione...
Grazie fin d'ora per il vostro aiuto...

Not load categories in App (Android and iOs) 29 Oct 2015 12:02 #2099

• Giampaolo
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
Ciao,
dato che abbiamo bisogno di maggiori informazioni (ed eventualmente un accesso al sistema) per cercare di capire il problema, dovresti aprire un ticket a questo link:

www.isapp.it/en/support-ticket.html

in modo da avere una comunicazione di queste informazioni in modo non pubblico.
Grazie
If you like, if it was useful, consider a donation, Thanks
Se vuoi, se ti siamo stati utili, considera una donazione, Grazie
Help us by voting our extensions on Joomla.org:
JiFile
JoomPhoto Mobile
Easy Language
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2015 12:03 by Giampaolo.

Not load categories in App (Android and iOs) 29 Oct 2015 12:19 #2100

• max
  • Fresh Boarder
ok, grazie, procedo

Not load categories in App (Android and iOs) 06 Nov 2015 10:02 #2103

• max
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, trovato il problema, che poi problema non è!
La circostanza si presentava perchè tentavo di depositare le immagini su un sito ancora in stato di OFF LINE essendo in fase di sviluppo.
Durante i miei test è bastato mettere il sito ON LINE e tutto ha iniziato a funzionare regolarmente.
Scusate se ho aperto un topic quasi inutile.

PS: effettuo i miei test sia con Android che con iOs (su iPhone 5 e 6s) e confermo che su Apple purtroppo ogni tanto la app va in crash senza preavviso, di solito quando effettua l'aggiornamento delle categorie, ma non tutte le volte, solo ogni tanto. Non so se sia il caso di aprire un topic specifico.

Not load categories in App (Android and iOs) 07 Feb 2016 15:14 #2149

• marcel
  • Fresh Boarder
in english please..there are more people in the world who download this crap app..because i have the same problem !!!
It is not working !!!

catogorie list is not working !!!

Not load categories in App (Android and iOs) 07 Feb 2016 16:30 #2150

• Giampaolo
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
Hi,
for first, exists other topics written in english language that you can read on this forum.

For second, if JPM is a "crap of APP" you can don't use, because you don't have pay for this app (this is a free app) and you can download other best extensions and APP.
If you like, if it was useful, consider a donation, Thanks
Se vuoi, se ti siamo stati utili, considera una donazione, Grazie
Help us by voting our extensions on Joomla.org:
JiFile
JoomPhoto Mobile
Easy Language
Moderators: Angelo